Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crafts: Anna Tunic

I bought this pattern by Amy Butler a couple of years ago, and I finally made it last week. I love the details: full lining, unique and flattering collar, and buttoned back closure.

The pattern directions and diagrams are well-drawn, and the finishing techniques employed for each step ensure a professional end product.

The only issue I had with the pattern is the sizing of the armholes. I found them far too small! I had to go back and lower them a full inch so I could move my arms. My measurements register as a small, but I needed a size large armhole.

This beautiful fabric is also by Amy Butler, part of her Alchemy voile collection. The lining is a matching voile solid. As an added bonus, the fabric pairs perfectly with my necklace (a birthday gift from my son) and green flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment