Friday, July 4, 2014

Crafts: Poolside Tote

Ideal for Fourth of July celebrations, here's Noodlehead's Poolside Tote:

It's large enough to hold multiple towels, sunscreen, goggles, and assorted pool toys. And it comes together with ease thanks to Anna's excellent instructions.

I made this particular bag with two meters and a scrap of medium-weight cotton linen fabric and interfaced the exterior pieces with Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex. It's very sturdy but not so stiff it'd stand up on its own without being partially filled.

The only pattern omission I made was the key ring, because I didn't have the supplies.

This bag is a birthday present for a friend. She told me she wanted a bag to take to the pool and prefers earthy colors, so I know this bag will be perfect. Happy Birthday, Susana!

No comments:

Post a Comment